- 1 Guide To Choosing The Best Grow Tents
- 2 TopoLite 2’ x 2’ Grow Tent Review
- 3 “BEST BEGINNER Tent“
- 4 Verified Purchaser Review Ratings Summary
- 5 Conclusion
- 6 Zazzy, 96”x48”x78”, Grow Tent REVIEW
- 7 “BEST TENT FOR THE MONEY”
- 8 Gorilla GGT, Grow Tent REVIEW
- 9 “Best Commercial Grow Tent“
- 10 SPECIFICATIONS
- 11 VERIFIED PURCHASER REVIEW RATINGS
- 12 CONCLUSION
- 13 Honorable Mentions
Guide To Choosing The Best Grow Tents
Grow Tents are essential for anyone who is wanting to grow
Perfectly acceptable tents can be purchased for less than $100. Therefore, the cost is not an excuse. So, if you are serious about growing
- Beginners: These also can be classified as a small
grow tent. These tents less than $100 and have dimensions less than 3′ x 3′. The reason for the relatively small dimensions is that I believe, it is not unreasonable to assume, that most beginner or hobbyist weed grower would not need or want a large grow tent.
- Best Tent For The Money Or Best Value: These provide the best bang for your buck when it comes to size and functionality. They should be less than $200 and get the job done.
- Professionals: These are the best in their class. They are pricey. But, affordable for most commercial
FYI-This is a work in progress, when appropriate I will update this list.
Grow Tent Model
Unknown-But, Likely 30 Days
Good Choice For Beginners
4′ x 2.6′
8′ X 4′
Diamond Reflection Technology
TopoLite 2’ x 2’
Grow Tent Review
“BEST BEGINNER Tent“
The Topolite (”Topolite”) is the seventh best selling
- Dimensions: 2’X2 To 5’x5′
- Exterior Fabric: 600D Canvas
- Inner Fabric: Diamond Mylar, which is said to reflect up to 96% light
- Warranty: Unknown, But, Likely 30 Days
Verified Purchaser Review Ratings Summary
- Inner: The Topolite features diamond Mylar, which is reported to reflect 96% light and also reduces hot spots.
- Quality Zippers: Topolite has heavy duty zippers, and unlike many other grow tents, very few complaints are made concerning its zippers.
- Quality Material: Numerous reviewers praise the sturdy 600D canvas, metal support frames and how easy it is to hang growing lights.
- Easy To Set Up: Multiple reviewers praise how the Topolite can be set up from five to 20 minutes.
- Minimal Light Leaks: The majority of reviewers states that the Topolite is virtually light proof. And, the one complaint of light escaping through the T-Door design said that the problem can be fixed by using the included flap that’s attached to the front with velcro.
- Excellent Customer Service: As an example, one reviewer changed his review to a five star after Topolite, without being asked, sent replacement parts to a purchaser.
- Compact: Perfect size to hide in closet, attic or under stairs.
- Plastic Corners: A few verified purchasers stated that the plastic corners are lacking.
The Topolite is the best 2’x2’
I was especially impressed with the Topolite being light proof. Other tents at the Topolite’s price range, and up to $50 more are plagued by frequent complaints of pinholes, which result in significant light leakage. Here, very few purchasers complained about the Topolite leaking light. The only light problem widely mentioned was in the T-door design, which is fixed by a provided canvas flap that is attached to the front via Velcro.
Additionally, reviewers praised how sturdy the Topolite was and how the 600D canvas seemed to be impenetrable. Also, with the Diamond Mylar inner coating and the white metal bars, the TopoLite makes the best use out of your lights as it reflects up to 96% light.
I was also impressed with Topolites top-notch customer service. For example, it was especially noteworthy when they fixed a reviewers problem after reading complaints. This level of customer service is unheard of! Overall, the Topolite is highly recommended for beginners who are starting out with a few
Amazon Ratings Summary
4.5 Out Of 5 Stars Based Upon 159 Reviews
Grow Tent REVIEW
“BEST TENT FOR THE MONEY”
Read more . . . To find out.
- Dimensions: 48”x32” X60 to 96” X48”X78.”
- Exterior Fabric: 600D Canvas
- Inner Fabric: Diamond Mylar
- Warranty: Within 30 Days Of Receipt of Shipment
VERIFIED PURCHASER REVIEW RATINGS SUMMARY
- Ratings: 83% Positive Rating
- Great Value: The Zazzy’s price cannot be beaten for those needing a larger tent.
- Very Sturdy: Zazzy is made of very high-quality material. I.E.,600D Canvas, Inner Diamond Mylar Reflection, Heavy-Duty Zippers, Metal Frame, metal poles, metal corners . . .
- Lighting: The two metal bars, can hold up to 220 pounds, which makes it perfect for holding multiple grow lights.
- Light Proof: Most reviewers mentioned that the Zazzy is essentially light proof and that (one reviewer said this) only a bit of light leaks out from the zippers.
- Warranty: Only a 30-day warranty, which essentially means that returns will only occur if there is a damaged product as it would be rare to discover hidden problems within 30-day of using the Zazzy.
- Smell: A few users complained of the tent smelling bad.
- Pinholes: A smattering of one and two-star reviews mentioned that pinholes were present. However, unlike other grow tents, pinholes were rarely mentioned. Assembly: It is difficult for only one person to assemble the 96” X48” X78” Zazzy.
- Zippers: The zipper quality was mostly praised. However, a few reviewers stated that the zipper broke during assembly. This problem though can be fixed by unzipping all zippers before you attempt to set it up.
It’s good. Really good. Don’t get me wrong, it has no any unusual options or fantastic constructional details. Just simple, ergonomic and accurately made growing tent with clear assembly manual and all labeled parts. Very easy to setup. And everything just how you expect it should be made.
The above review perfectly says whats that Zazzy is all about: A no-frills, sturdy, dependable, workmanlike,
- Sturdy Construction: The 600D canvas, metal framework, and poles indicate that that the Zazzy is built to last.
- Great Reviews: The Zazzy has an 83% positive rating.
- Size: Zazzy is simply the best deal for
cannabisgrowers who need the space, which is given in a 96” X48” X78” grow tent.
In conclusion, the Zazzy is an excellent choice for a budget
4.3 Out Of 5 Stars Based Upon 120 Reviews
Grow Tent REVIEW
The Gorilla Grow Tent, is made in the US, and has a reputation of being a high quality
- Gorilla LITE-is the cheapest Gorilla
Grow Tentand is designed for the hobbyist cannabisgrower.
- Gorilla Shorty (made of the same material as the GGT)-is designed to fit into cramped space (I.E., closet, attics, and other tight spaces.Gorilla GGT (”GGT”) is Gorilla’s original and the one, which I will be reviewing.
For a more in-depth review on the GGT, Click Here.
CHECK OUT THIS VIDEO
Dimensions: 2’x4’x6’to 10’x20’x11’.Exterior Fabric: 1680D Ballistic FiberInner Fabric: Diamond Reflection TechnologyWarranty: One Year
VERIFIED PURCHASER REVIEW RATINGS
- Light Proof: The tent’s door is built to absorb light as it has not only quality zippers; but, but also features Velcro that provides an additional light barrier. This makes it a pain to open. But, you won’t need to open the GGT that many times as it has two windows. Reviewers have also remarked that there are no pinholes resulting from poor sewing.
- Heavy Duty Frame: GGT’s frame is made of sturdy powder-coated steel, and it’s support beams are said to support up to 300 pounds, and reviewers even state that they test this limit by doing pull-ups from the top metal beams.
- Extender: The GGT’s all come with a free extender, which raises the height of the tent, for when your
cannabisplants grow Also, you can buy an optional additional height extender for a nominal price.
- Air Flow: Great air flow
- Assembly: The included manual is lacking, and many users complained about having to use Youtube videos to find out how to put it up.
- Not Discreet: Users noted how the shipping container is not discreet as the shipping box clearly shows Gorilla
grow tenton the box. Personally, I may be wrong, but, I don’t think most neighbors would care or even know what a grow tent does.
Click the button above for further info on the GGT and also find the current price.
4.1 Out Of Five Stars Based Upon 170 Reviews
There is a lot of quality grow tents on the market. So, as you may imagine, it was a challenge for me to determine the “Best Grow Tents.” Also, what may be a good tent for one
Click the following link for the “Best LED Grow Lights Review“