The VIVOSUN, 2-in-1, Is a budget, highly rated, and multi-chamber that is available on Amazon. The Vivosun 2 in 1 technically has three rooms. One large room, and two separate rooms for the vegetation and growth stage. The image below details how this setup looks.
It has three separate growing areas for vegetation,, and propagation. The three chambers allow a beginner to cannabis throughout the year, without having to buy multiple tents. It is almost like having a separate .
Overall, the VIVOSUN has impressive specifications, and with three rooms it is impressive for an at this price. However is the VIVOSUN as good as they claim and should you buy it for ?
Read my review to find out. . .
VIVOSUN’s, 2 in 1, tents come in multiple sizes. (From a to a Large) All, multi chamber tents, (except for the size) are essentially the same product. Therefore, the reviews below include both the 60″x48″x 80″ and 108″X 48″X 80″ models.
- Dimensions : 60″x48″x 80″ and 108″X 48″X 80″
- Exterior Fabric: , 600D Double Stitched,
- Interior Fabric: 98 (Known To Be Highly Reflective)
- Warranty: 30-day, No Questions Asked, Guarantee, and a 12 Month Warranty For a Manufacturer’s Defect
- Multiple Chambers: Vegetation, , and Propagation.
- Observation Window
- : The is secured with Velcro straps. So, the trays will be more likely to stay put.
- : Multiple vent holes for an inline fan, , and placement.
The Vivosun is not a complete as it is missing a fan, system, and various other accessories. However, this is not necessarily bad as it does keep the price down and allows you to customize your cannabis garden. For example, you can go as fancy or bare-bones as you want when purchasing a fan. I.E. You can buy a fan with a speed controller or just use a dollar store oscillating fan.
- Multi Chamber: The has three separate growing areas ( , propagation, and vegging), which allows you to theoretically weed for 365 days-of-the-year without having to buy another for each growing phase. This feature is unique for tents at this price level.
- High-Quality Material: 600D Canvas, which is known for being a favorite as it is renowned for being strong, durable, and reasonably priced.
- : A common complaint about tents is that they can be hard to setup. As a result, I was pleasantly surprised when I saw numerous purchaser’s state that it only took from five to 20 minutes to set it up. Also, one verified purchaser noted that it was such smooth installation that tools weren’t even necessary for assembly.
- Frame: VIVOSUN’s Frame is made of , strong composed of lightweight aluminum. The included metal pole is definitely strong enough to support the 600D, .
- Quality Zippers: Faulty zippers are a common complaint about many tents. The VIVOSUN uses, the Chinese made SBS Zipper, which is made by a company founded in 1984. SBS, along with their rival YKK (Japanese) control over 50% of the zipper market. Therefore, it is a reasonable assumption, SBS zippers would not be as successful if their zippers were substandard. Also, multiple positive reviews back up the VIVOSUN’s claim that they use a .
- Extensively Vetted: First of all, as stated earlier, VIVOSUN has over five tents that are listed in Amazon’s best selling “ Tents” category. And, all of VIVOSUN’s top-20 best selling tents are rated at least four stars. The VIVOSUN 2 in 1, also has over 300 reviews, and out of five stars is rated a bit over 4. It should go without saying that these are excellent reviews.
- Reflective Surface: There are complaints about VIVOSUN’S reflective, interior is poorly designed. For example, the color black is used when white should have been used. Also, a few purchasers complained that VIVOSUN’S surface is not very shiny.
- Pinholes: Six reviews, from November 2018 to spring 2019, complained of leakage. Specifically, reviewers claimed that a newly purchased VIVOSUN contained multiple pinholes that leaked significant . One verified purchaser said that approximately 30 pinholes were in the VIVIO after he received it, in the mail. Also, there were several recent mentions concerning the fabric seams tearing.
- Customer Service: VIVOSUN’S customer service is limited to email. However, to be fair purchasers noted that VIVOSUN is very responsive. But, this could be expected for a Chinese-based company.
- No – I could not find any extension kit either in the product or to buy separately. This means that if you outgrow it, you will have to purchase another one.
You will have a tough time finding another three-chamber at VIVOSUN’s price, that features all the bells and whistles that you would want for a reasonable price., I.E., Three Chambers, 600D canvas, observation window, etc. The Vivosun may not have the quality of a . For example, you cannot expect perfect blocking or it does not have a hanging bar that you can use as a pull-up bar. But, the Vivosun blocks sufficient . and the Vivosun also costs hundred dollars less than the .
The VIVIOSUN, with its multiple chambers, reasonable price, and high Amazon ratings seems like a definite candidate for being among the top lights, and you’ll be ready to go. Click the following link to find my choices for the tents for beginning and noncommercial cannabis growers. Granted, as it does not come with a fan or system it isn’t a complete . However, because of the numerous recent complaints concerning “ ” and other quality complaints, I didn’t pick VIVOSUN as being the best for beginners. In conclusion, because of its low price, advanced options, and it being a complete solution for gardeners, the VIVOSUN 2-in-1 is an excellent choice for newbie cannabis growers. Just buy some quality, Best s
Concerning Leakage Complaints
There are a few reviewers who complained about the Vivosun having numerous pinholes that caused leakage. However, the vast majority of reviewers praised Vivosun. Also, because all you have to do is plug pinholes with duct-tape or sealant, a few pinholes will likely not be that significant of a problem. (Assuming you place it in a reasonably dark space.) As long as you make sure to inspect it upon receiving it from shipping, you’ll be able to return the VIVOSUN for either a replacement or a refund.
About The Vivosun Company
VIVOSSUN is a Chinese, horticulture company that primarily manufactures agricultural products. Some of the products offered by VIVOSSUN are the following:
- lights (LED, HPS, MH, T5, etc.),
- Tarps (, Diamond Film Foil Role, etc.),
- Fans-Inline duct,
- CO2 Filters
- Heat Mats-Used for seedlings
- kits- (Surprisingly, they don’t have a kit option)
- Reflector Hoods
- Water Timers-(24-hour traditional timer to solar-powered)
- Pruners- Hand pruners to 26″ behemoths)
- Adjustable Hangers
- PH Testers
- Duct Clamps
- Miscellaneous-Spray bottles, garden gloves, and more. . .
They even make lizard heat mats and aquarium gear!
These multiple agriculture-related products offered by VIVOSUN gives me some confidence that they are at least, minus a few exceptions, focusing on agriculture. So, It is not a rash assumption that they are somewhat knowledgeable about gardening via lights.