Venice Cookie Company (“VCC”) and
Cannabis Quencher-Worth Buying?
Cannabis Quencher is a Southern California company (Owned by VCC) that is primarily known for making
cannabis beverages, like Wildberry Guava.
History Of VCC Company
VCC is an established
The following are a list of the rest of VCC’s brands:
The Venice Cookie Company
Venice Cookie Company sells a wide variety of cookies that can be bought in different package sizes. For example, their Surfer Cookie (chocolate, coconut, WHITE CHOCOLATE cookie) can be purchased in either a single 10mg THC cookie or ten cookies, that total 100mg of THC. Additionally, they have a CBD/THC half and half cookie and a 5mg THC cookie.
If you want to go vegan and gluten-free, you should try their Single Chocolate, 2:1 Sea, Salt Dark Chocolate composed of 10mg of CBD, and only 5mg of THC. The 5mg is the perfect size for experienced users who want to take it easy or those who are not experienced with edibles and desire easy portion control.
Subtle Teas has teas ranging from a single bottle of White Tea with a Cardoman that has 10Mg of THC to a 25 MG, CBD/Hemp tea. Subtle Tea has flavors from Jasmine Green Tea to Ginger White Tea with Fuji Apple.
One Tincture (“Medical Use Only?)
One Tincture has four different products on the market-CBD, THC, and 1/2 CBD and THC tinctures. Some of their most popular tinctures are the following:
Their CBD Balance 1:1 Tincture that features an equal balance of 125 mg CBD and THC.
CBD One Tincture-250mg CBD for every bottle and has approximately 2mg of THC per serving.
Sativa one and Indaca one all have 180mg of sativa or Indica
Cannabis Quencher Review
VCC’s Cannabis Quencher beverages are comparable to Bai flavored. Some of their featured flavors are Wildberry Guava, Strawberry Lemonade, and Old Fashion Lemonade.
VCC’s lowest THC drink is their CBD Raspberry Hibiscus with 100mg of THC and 25Mg THC per bottle.
Price: Per WeedMaps,
PROS And CONS of VCC and
- Package Variety-VCC has different products and packages that allow for excellent versatility. For example, with their cookies, you can buy a pack of ten mg cookies that will either last you for a week or so or a 10mg cookie if you are low on money, you don’t want ten cookies, or you will be leaving soon, and you don’t want to waste or give away your extra goodies.
- Zero Calorie- For many, the munchies are one real problem with marijuana. So, every calorie counts. That is why it is nice to hear that
CannabisQuencher drinks are zero calorie. Almost all of their cannabisdrinks are zero calorie and are sugar-free. CannabisQuencer’s Old Fashioned Lemonade is their only beverage that has sugar (can sugar) and only 20 calories .
- Fact Acting- Honestly, as there are not very many reviews for any
CannabisQuencher drinks. However, the reviews that appear are perfect. WEEDMAPS, for instance, has an excellent five stars out of three reviews. The main reason for their rating (Strawberry Lemonade is being reviewed) is that it “Hits, hard, fast, and tastes great.”
- Great For Socializing-According to the very reputable website, Medical Jane, the Strawberry Lemonade, in smaller doses, will make you more alert and focused.
- Third-Party Website Mediocre Reviews-Cannabis Community before. But, if it is true, you may want to investigate higher-rated beverages that appear HERE.
- High Doesn’t Last-According to Medical Jane, Strawberry-Lemonade- VCC’s Strawberry Lemonade only lasts around two hours, and (because of the sugar) you’ll get quite a massive crash after the effects wear off.
VCC passes the test based upon market forces as they have been around since 2006, which is quite long for the infant, and now highly competitive