Are You A Ganja Expert?
Weedologist is an informal classification of someone who is an expert in marijuana,
Some compare a Weedologist to a professional bartender or mixologist. A
A true Weedologist must be a student and lifelong learner of “all things” ganja and have a familiarity with items ranging from the theory of extraction to how a certain terpenoid may affect an individual.
*A Master Cicerone is a beer expert who has been proven to know all there is about beer. I.E, Brewing, pairing, and overall masterful knowledge of all beer types.
Where Can You Find A Weedologist?
Weedologist is an informal label, and there is currently no standardized test or certification that you can take to be labeled as one. As a result, Just like a life coach or even a personalized trainer, anyone can label themselves a Weedologist.
Conceedingly, a self-taught stoner could know all there is to know about
Qualifications Of A Local, Friendly Bud Tender
Luckily, you’ll likely do not need a college degree to work in a medical or recreational marijuana dispensary. But, you will need to have a wide range of knowledge about
The following is a bud tender job qualification list that I gathered from job boards or reputable websites like Herb CEO. The below qualifications is the closest you can get to an official Weedologist description.
Recommended Bud Tender Knowledge
• Medical Marijuana-Have an expert knowledge of the ideal
• Recreational Marijuana– Have detailed knowledge of the finest
- Terpenes-Know the various effects of the most common terpenes, for both recreational and medical weed patients.
- Smoking Paraphanelia-Need to know all there is about the various smoking devices ranging from a simple ceramic spoon pipe and bong to a dabbing rig.
- Ingestion-Know all of the various ways to consume weed. i.e. Edibles, vaping, extracts, etc.
Soft or Service Skills
You could have a genius-level Iq, photographic memory, and know all there is to know about weed. But a knowledgeable Weedologist has to know, along with customer service skills, how to convey his knowledge. Therefore, these soft skills are mandatory.
- Memory-A budtender with the memory of a goldfish will not last long. The best budtenders, will need to be able to, without hesitation, answer the questions of the dispensary clients.
- Listening-The best employees are able to closely listen to a customer; so they can best pair a product that will be suit a customer’s needs.